ML Application Engineer (80%-100%)
Our mission is to support our customers in solving their most complex engineering challenges. We collaborate closely with engineering and design teams within the automotive, aerospace and energy industries, understand their challenges and pains, and help them identify solutions to accelerate their conception processes. We leverage our platform, NCShape, and its components developed by our software engineers to unlock the value of the most complex Computer-Aided Engineering datasets and to create direct impact on production design processes. Using 3D deep learning, we empower our customers to create better products, faster.
As a key player in the team, your mission will be to establish trust and admiration from our customers by delivering high-quality technical work.
What you will do
Our technology is raising strong interest from the engineering world and the number of our users is growing quickly. As a key player in the team, your mission will be to establish trust and admiration from our customers by delivering high-quality technical work.
While working towards this goal:
- You will run projects together with the customer’s engineering teams, develop tailored solutions and analyse data for each project using Python.
- You will apply our deep-learning tools to different engineering/physics problems as well as to deliver proof-of-concepts demonstrating how our technology creates value in computer-aided engineering workflows.
- You will be in constant contact with customers to demonstrate the value of NCShape, and transmit the vision of the company.
- You will train our customers to make the most out of their NCShape licences, and work with them to develop web applications and APIs putting 3D deep learning in production to accelerate their design processes.
- You will be part of our constant effort to further develop our deep-learning platform by collecting user feedback and relaying it to the product team.
- You will have the opportunity to work with global leaders and top research departments across different industries towards a new engineering revolution.
Who you are
- You hold a Master’s or PhD in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics or other relevant field.
- You have a strong experience with Python programming and experience with deep learning frameworks.
- You are passionate about engineering and physics. Industry experience in CAD / CFD / FEA modelling is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are eager to solve real-world problems with machine learning.
- You are motivated, detail-oriented, enjoy solving difficult problems and willing to engage in unknown territory.
- You like to work in a team.
What you will get
- A competitive salary and generous equity compensation plan - we are growing fast and want our employees to benefit from this growth.
- The opportunity to contribute to changing the future of engineering - we believe that our product will contribute to changing the future of many industries.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company with global ambitions - our product is demanded in all regions of the world. We are growing by following our customers.
- Work with a world-class technology team - our engineers are top notch. We aim for excellence.
Please keep in mind that you do not need to tick all the boxes to apply. We value people with passion & creativity and offer plenty of space to learn and grow at our company.
This position is open as part-time (80%) or full-time (100%).
More open positions
Software Engineer (80%-100%)
Join our team building the core of the NC Shape platform as we drastically scale up the number of our users.