Machine Learning Research Intern
As a Machine Learning Research Intern, you will be working at the core of our technology.
We are on a mission to revolutionize design and conception across all industries. Our software platform empowers our clients to both create more efficient products and accelerate their development, thanks to a unique deep-learning based engineering technology.
Our flagship SaaS product, Shape, has already been adopted by global leaders in industries ranging from Automotive and Aerospace to Electronics. They trust our software to ensure they stay ahead of the curve by shortening conception cycles by orders of magnitude.
This breakthrough cloud platform allows engineers to upload petabytes of historical data, train 3D deep-learning models at scale, and deploy customizable web-applications for industry designers in minutes.
What you will do:
- Conducting cutting-edge research in Machine Learning and optimization, including, but not limited to, Geometrical Deep Learning and Deep Bayesian Optimization
- Evaluating new methods on a wide range of datasets from our clients and partners
- Working closely with Application Engineers, who will help to guide your R&D activities based on client’s feedback
- Staying up-to-date with the most recent advances in Machine Learning and collaborating with world-class ML researchers and experts in our network
Additional responsibilities that could be taken over:
Who you are:
- MSc degree in engineering or finishing (Computer Science / Math / Physics or other relevant field) with outstanding performance, or a PhD degree from a top university
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning
- Experience with Deep Learning methods and optimisation
- Strong experience with Python programming
- Practical research experience
Would be a plus:
- Experience with TensorFlow
- Scientific culture about physics and numerical simulations
- Flexible working hours
- State-of-the-art IT infrastructure and access to unlimited computational resources
- Stimulating environment with top-level researchers and engineers
- A unique database of numerical simulations on which to benchmark your research
- Comfortable office with open beverages and healthy food