Customer Success Senior Manager - Automotive, Aerospace and Energy (ML Software)
Our mission is to work closely with our customers and solve their most complex engineering challenges using our cutting-edge AI technology. We are seeking a talented and experienced professional who enjoys working in a dynamic and evolving environment. We are particularly interested in experienced candidates who are passionate about helping customers achieve transformative business outcomes using software technologies.
You will play a crucial role in generating and launching new business opportunities while supporting existing customers on their journey towards Engineering Intelligence using our platform.
What you will do
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with customers not only in Europe but across the globe. And we are committed to providing a supportive and welcoming work environment where you can thrive and make a significant impact.
You will develop towards these goals:
- You will identify, develop, and secure business opportunities.
- You will aim at growing our revenue in this region.
- You will propose strategic thinking for the long-term growth of the company.
Who you are
- You have an engineering background (strict requirement)
- You have 5+ years of experience in customer-facing roles, sales or managing key accounts (strict requirement)
- You are familiar with CAD/CAE software.
- You have a good understanding of Machine Learning and AI
- You have business confidence, entrepreneurial spirit, and high energy.
- You are committed to a high level of professionalism and ethics.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English.
- You have international culture and a passion for learning.
What you will get
- A competitive salary and generous equity compensation plan - we are growing fast and want our employees to benefit from this growth.
More open positions
Technical Marketing Engineer (80%-100%) CAE, CAD
As a Technical Marketing Engineer, you will develop a profound understanding of the user journey, utilizing both technical expertise and business insights. You will be responsible to transform technical material into comprehensive marketing content, helping to scale NCS usage.
CAE Workflow Engineer (80%-100%) CAE, CAD, Python
Our technology is raising strong interest from the engineering world, the number of our users is growing quickly, and new needs are arising for diverse AI-enhanced engineering use-cases. As a key player in the team building the NCS platform, your mission will be to enable end-to-end integration of our application workflows into state-of-the-art product development toolchains. We will value creativity and innovation as you bridge the gap between deep-learning, cloud and CAE tools.
Customer Solution Architect - Kubernetes, HPC, Cloud
As a key member of the team maintaining and deploying the Shape platform, you will design and deliver enterprise solutions enabling our biggest customers to bring AI into industrial production to make cars, planes or energy plants more efficient than ever.