Machine Learning Application Engineer
We are looking for an Application Engineer to join our team of hardworking engineers that are passionate about solving a large variety of engineering and design problems. Our challenges are spanning multiple physics and industries and we are using Neural Concept’s cutting edge and proprietary machine learning technology to solve them. As an integral part of the team, you will be instrumental in the company’s rapid growth, by demonstrating firsthand the value of our technology to prospective customers, and maximizing retention by helping our customers love and make the best use of our product. By working with a wide range of customers on varied and challenging applications, you will contribute to making our product ever more powerful, usable and tailored to our customers’ true needs.
We are on a mission to revolutionize design and conception across all industries. Our software platform empowers our clients to both create more efficient products and accelerate their development, thanks to a unique deep-learning based engineering technology.
Our flagship SaaS product, Shape, has already been adopted by global leaders in industries ranging from Automotive and Aerospace to Electronics. They trust our software to ensure they stay ahead of the curve by shortening conception cycles by orders of magnitude.
This breakthrough cloud platform allows engineers to upload petabytes of historical data, train 3D deep-learning models at scale, and deploy customizable web-applications for industry designers in minutes.
What you will do:
- Use our machine learning solutions to solve a large variety of engineering and design problems spanning multiple physics and industries on behalf of our customers, and demonstrate the superiority of our technology and product over other commercially available approaches.
- Ensure the good course of customer projects by making sure that deadlines and expectations are met.
- Prototype and deploy new solutions to new problems.
- Work with customers to help them engage with and get the best out of our product. You will need to achieve a high understanding of both our customer needs and of our solutions to maximize the chance of success and the impact of our product on our customers.
- Collaborate with our engineering and research teams to make our technology and product ever better, as well as with world-class researchers and experts in our network.
- Stay on top of the latest advances in our technology and in other commercial and academic state-of-the-art, to help drive our technology forward.
Additional responsibilities that could be taken over:
Who you are:
- You have a strong background in machine learning, and enjoy applying theory to solve real-world problems.
- You enjoy finding solutions to new and unexpected problems, whatever their nature.
- You are passionate about engineering and design. Industry experience in CAD / CFD / FEA modeling is a strong plus.
- You have hands-on experience with Python and scientific computing libraries (Numpy, ...). Previous industry experience with Tensorflow is a strong plus.
- You have a PhD or MSc degree in engineering (Computer Science, Mechanical engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other relevant field).
- You love your customers even more than your code.
Would be a plus:
- A competitive salary and a generous equity compensation plan
- Flexible working hours
- State-of-the-art equipment and access to unlimited computational resources
- A stimulating environment with top-level researchers and engineers
- A comfortable office with open beverages and healthy food