The core technology
THE CORE TECHNOLOGY
The core technology of Neural Concept Shape are 3D convolutional networks that learn to predict the output of physical simulations or experiments based on the input shape’s geometrical properties.
The core technology of Neural Concept Shape is based on 3D convolutional networks that learn to predict the output of physical simulations or experiments based on the input shape's geometrical properties.
When relevant and given a number of predefined objectives, the conception process can be completely delegated to the machine to find the optimal design(s).
About Shape Expert
ABOUT SHAPE EXPERT
Although deep learning has taken the entire field of computer science by storm, Computer Assisted Design (CAD) and geometry processing still mostly rely on traditional techniques.
To change this, the team of researchers behind Neural Concept developed a 3D deep learning system that is specifically dedicated to the processing of CAD and simulation data.
Train your AI once and use it forever
- Transfer learning between projects and programs.
- Exploit simulation and test data jointly.
Accuracy is key
- Our geometric Neural Networks operate in the Euclidean and physical space, and naturally learn the patterns of flows and structures.
- Shape Expert is made to analyze and optimize the performance of your models before use.
Works with your everyday files
- Geometries: lges, step, stl, catpart, etc.
- Simulation results in all common formats.
For advanced experts
FOR ADVANCED EXPERTS
The power of deep learning rethought for advanced CAE or optimization experts.
How it works
BENEFITS OF SHAPE EXPERT
Low-level Python-based interface that lets you interact with the core technology and removes any limitations.
A fully guided workflow that helps you start with the best practices right away.
Generative neural networks taken out of the lab, optimized and made ready to work.
How it works